Everyone breakout in different places on their face. Do you ever wonder why you are breaking out in that specific spot? Well today I’m going to show you a map of my face and tell you what may be causing you are specific acne.
1) Forehead: This acne can be caused by stress or not enough sleep (beauty sleep!).
2) Above Eyebrow: Here breakouts can occur during/before a cold or flu.
3) Between Eyebrows: In between brows acne is caused by overeating sugar, rich foods, and alcohol.
4) Cheeks: This is effected by your lungs. So,smoking or breathing polluted air could show acne here.
5) Sides of Chin: This spot is effected by hormones. These could occur at the time of your period.
So next time you have a breakout really look at where it is and make the change to try to help it disappear. Well, on #2 & #5 can’t really be changed by you.
Where do your breakouts occur?