I love this little planter that I made! It only took about 8 minutes to make and I already had all of the materials at home. Want to learn how to make this adorable planter? Then keep reading down below! I hope you enjoy!
What You Need:
- glass container (i used this cool candle holder)
- fake succulent(s)
- small rocks (bought from craft store) – use can always get some from nature 😉 –
- vase filler (got mine from target)
What to Do:
- Start with a clean container to hold your terrarium
- For your first layer, add your small rocks
- 2nd layer: vase filler
- 3rd layer: glitter
- 4th layer: rocks and vase filler
- 5th layer: glitter (you get the point by now?)
- Just simply do multiple layers by alternating rocks, filler, and glitter
- At the end I ended with glitter and stuck my fake succulent on top
- Voila! As simple as that, and cute!
I hope you enjoyed this DIY planter! This is a great piece to display around your house or in your room. You can do this to a larger container and add more succulents if you like the look of it. There is no upkeep to this if you use a fake succulent (which i recommend)! If you make this make sure to tag me in an Instagram photo. I would love to see what you do with this!